Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Symptoms Of Depression In Men Male Depression Symptoms And Treatment ...HELP ME OUT MEN!?

Male depression symptoms and treatment ...HELP ME OUT MEN!? - symptoms of depression in men

Can you give me some symptoms of depression in men ... personal experience? Please do not cut and paste. I have read several articles already.I know that most people do not recognize their problem could be depression, anxiety that some might describe as "weakness", but for those who have suffered. .. What were your symptoms and how is it? What natural resources or vegetable? Vitamins? I am sure my friend is depressed and I know he is so macho that he a doctor, as his actions may be taken without a prescription, see used? And premature ejaculation can be caused by this? I know that is not in a position to maintain an erection, a symptom of depression, but I havent heard of premature ... be?

1 comments:

Paul Hxyz said...

There are more than one type of depression - the depression is conditional, as when one loses a job or a partner, and then there is a clinical depression - which requires medical intervention - sometimes drugs, possibly psychotherapy.

I used to be sad, but never "clinical", but I did not know that until recently. My "depression" was always the case - I had little money or in the heart of the debt, or had lost a friend - and so on.

How connected to the premature ejaculation is not know, but I think it's a different problem, just excited to "to" sexually. There are ways to have been taught with - the "lesson" she loves me "Just keep going" or "Keep it up." Really severe clinical will probably be some kind of therapy, but no medical advice is not only a good idea, but perhaps even illegal if (servers, etc.) is not licensed MD. If your friend has this problem actuallyask for help. I had advice (for professional advice and relationship counseling once), and even if it was the toughest decision I had to do what is considered one of the best decisions I've never done before, because my life is much better later.

Post a Comment