Sunday, January 3, 2010

Calphalon Grill I Have A Grill Pan Question..?

I have a grill pan question..? - calphalon grill

"I bought a Calphalon pan Inon Macy's and non-stick.
- I have a good steak, 1 inch thick, without a bone in my freezer.
I wonder
- How can I barbecue?
"I have an electric cooker, which is an obstacle?
-What happens in another pan, pan? I think I have my money in the pan.
I live in New Jersey, and I wanted to grill a steak so bad. The weather is terrible, so I decided to buy a pan ..
Help! I will now take the PAN .. What can I cook?

1 comments:

zippythe... said...

I cook a lot in my pan - chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, vegetables, almost anything that can throw on the grill outdoors. The taste is not exactly the same thing, but better than nothing. (There is nothing that the taste of charcoal, IMO, but I will not freeze my cookies in my garden just outside of New York from the grill.)

I also have an electric stove. They just want to use only the largest burner. Replace the medium heat for 15-17 minutes before you throw something on it - get good grades pre-heat the pan grill pan. Do not let on, because the non-like coating emits a gas temperature too high. The grid lines to keep in the pot, what you're cooking outside its own fat - is different than an oven.

When loading the meat on the grill to ensure, that the surface is dry - if something marinate Pat with paper towels so that you eat on the grill, steamed, you can get anything to eat. Since they only eat a steak super rare (like to answer the question "How do you know cooking?" With theWord "just.") Drew a thick steaks 3 / 4 inch in 90 seconds to 2 minutes per side. Set the time for the taste. Most of it is just trial and error - under cook better than the first time, then re-installed, not cancel because you have a steak.

Post a Comment