Friday, January 8, 2010

Brown Computer Chair How Could I Decorate My Room More?

How could I decorate my room more? - brown computer chair

The color of my room is brown (I do not paint in a different color is for the moment)
I have an office and a black chair black computer.
A comfortable wood.
A cabinet with mirror doors.
More than a few posters on the walls.
etc.
I was wondering if anyone an idea how it was less boring. Knew or where things get affordable regulated, it is nice to decorate your room
I love the colors black, pink and red.

2 comments:

Connar said...

Comfortable black paint and painted pink handles or knobs. Brush the edges of the mirror in the wardrobe of pink to reflect your favorite colors. If you decide to paint the walls, go to Wal * Mart and you see the Oops "Color" section. It's brand colors, people are confused and do not want to sell more than half the price. I just redid my living room for dirt cheap cuz it. Try to move the bed, when he stood before the window so that when you wake up you a glance from the outside, making the room look less boring.
Take a look at places like Target, Wal * Mart, TJ Maxx, and make sure hit sections of mines in these areas. I buy in these places and get killer deals. Grave old magazines ... If you stick a tape made on the walls, or want to have posters in front of the cabinet, mirror, and reflect that they look like they have more in the walls.
I hope they have contributed. I can turn a room can be tricky!

Kristy R said...

Beautiful pink and brown and well together, and the Black Looks good!

Depending on your age, you can catch butterflies or dragon flies with a decorative string or fishing line, you can make a collage of photos on the wall.

try painting one wall a different color.

I painted a wall in the darkroom of my daughter, then the frost has to, you can get at Lowes or Home Depot in the color of the ceiling are called frost, and some are just in the palm and blows against the wall when the color is still wet. It seems incredible!

clear objectives and beautiful things for the quarter

Post a Comment