Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Land Rental Agreement The Land Lady Issued Eviction Notice After Vacation. Can I Sue For Defamation?

The land lady issued eviction notice after vacation. Can I sue for defamation? - land rental agreement

Signed lease in my name is not in force and the premises were rented by the mouth of another person and the owner receives an income of that person. But the owner is a legal notice sent on leave, even if I am not at all, for all statements made therein. Can I make a complaint against the owner for defamation?

2 comments:

mehtaap5... said...

I believe that no

k.uthira... said...

Sueing for libel determine is that reputation.And the content of the notification to support legal action has reduced, it is also necessary that this communication has been drawn up and published the contents became known to others.

Post a Comment