Monday, December 14, 2009

Kidney Disease And Heart Palpitations No One Knows What Is Wrong With Me.?

No One knows what is wrong with me.? - kidney disease and heart palpitations

, Written before I joined this point. So here we go again. I am 41 years old. overweight women, I am old, but I lost 100 PDS on my plan and lose more. I have mild asthma, fibromyalgia and polycystic kidney disease. Over the years. my red n white platelets were high, but nothing alarming. My last time my reg. dr. said that they are too high, so they sent me to an oncologist. The oncologist sent through a ton of evidence. I was tested for leukemia, breast cancer, diabetes, thyroid disease, etc all neg Over the past 6 months, my symptoms are nausea not fail, V, extreme weakness, palpitations, chest pain, dizziness is the end of the worst I experienced dizziness , extreme tiredness more than usual. My reg. dr. or can not find my oncologist, which is wrong. I do not know if I can face six months ago. If you some good advice or help? I do not know if anyone can do until they to do an autopsy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment