Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Flat Feet Picture Feet Cramp Whilst Roller-blading?

Feet cramp whilst roller-blading? - flat feet picture

Needless to say, I was back out of shape because of knee problems, and finally, in sport. Camino, I can walk for hours ... I travel ... I decided to re skating. My legs feel like jelly and my legs cramping. It does so, my cramps.

At first I thought it was because my sheets were too small, but I now have a larger size and the ankle is too loose. My legs cramp and I think a rookie.

I have collapsed arches in my feet, they are really wide and flat (duck feet) in an image. I wear shoes suaully size 9-10 and my shoes are size 10 women.

Am I out of shape and getting used to? Is the extra weight I'm behind the pain? Or should I turn the leaves? When I come back, everyone knows a brand that sells half sizes? Ideally, I think, 9.5 would be better.

Thank you:]
[And yes, I wore socks ....]

0 comments:

Post a Comment