Monday, December 28, 2009

Best Waroo What Kite Surfing Kite Is Best For Me?

What Kite Surfing Kite is best for me? - best waroo

G'day. I am 16 years old. I'm a newbie. I took me almost a 11m C kite Wipika matrix. However, its old, I think I have more money than something always breaks. Kiteboard and I out on the coast and wind most of the time, and I can launch my kite C (the pain in the ***) - just give an idea of where I am on is the skill level conditions. I am online and see soooooooo brings many brands of kites and I do not know what is better or worth the cost? Should I a new one? Less used? Basically, I want me a brand, or anything that the kite is perfect for me. I did not go over 30kts of wind, preferably a 9 or something. I weigh only 55 kg and I just want the kite for me. I was thinking of buying a new model of 08 or 09 models, probably because the contract prices for 2010 models come in. So please give me a little or a registered trademark of the Comet and duration, they should receive (Kite hyrbid plz - not C!)
Thank you very much. Perhaps a 9m Waroo 09?

0 comments:

Post a Comment