Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sitting On Womans Stomach Fetish A Bit Nervous About Lap Operation ... What They Will Find Etc?

A bit nervous about lap operation ... what they will find etc? - sitting on womans stomach fetish

Hello, I am a woman of 25 years

I wonder if I could tell people more about the possible return surgery.for Endometriosis (painful 16)

I finally have a place with a doctor here in Australia (New Zealand kiwi fruit) and gynecologist put me on the waiting list (Catergory 2) in the real womans Melbourne.

In asking if someone knows how long the waiting time and the recovery time for the D & C, PC again? and hypteroscopy?

My mother had a large 30 cm x 25 cm or something ovarian cancer with fluid filled 10ltrs ... his sister, my aunt had breast cancer ... and the mother died of cancer in lol so also ask a couple of new symptoms of the mine, if I my gynecologist at the Royal Hospital womans mention?.You are bloating and complete, but still eat well. I'm working on my feet 4 to 6 days per week. (Service client) work, so that in the abit quietquiet fit and active, climbing stairs and everything. Begins to feel a little pain in the side where one could read my kidneys, my back hurts all the time. I believe that weight gain, but I've still havent in other areas outside of my stomach was. Moreover, when he was breathing a little harder.

In no worries, because they tend not help me much, but it's like 3 generations of cancer on my side of his mother, as I say something or just wait until I have a waiting list.

The gynecologist had me on the list and checked a box that says: "Did the patient participate in the operationPre-admission clinic? "What is it? Lol in very tired at night, sleep in my awakening, which are very strong for me lol

So, yes, a question or two and maybe a few stories about someone who has, tips and hints, etc. would be great.

Thanks in advance

0 comments:

Post a Comment