Friday, February 12, 2010

Bmw Front License Plate Adapter Can You Place The Front License Plate In The Windshield In Minnesota?

Can you place the front license plate in the windshield in Minnesota? - bmw front license plate adapter

Hello, I recently bought a 1998 BMW M3 is my baby, the only problem is that the owner who has lived in Iowa before me, never put on the facade, and it is now that I've got my new plates from Minnesota I wondered if I put the plate in the windshield while the car was parked where it is legal. I looked online but found no answers. Is there a special number to call, or should I call the DMV and ask? Anyway, thank you for your help

4 comments:

Fred C said...

It is not permitted anywhere. The plate must be in the car while driving parked and not just a plaque will be affixed to the windshield, a rocket, that the head can be cut in an accident. Go to the dealer, or large pieces of media to automotive supply base address is set correctly, as the rest of us.

starbrit... said...

Yes, but try to close all the doors, or not STOLEN.why back
widow.If ceased to show why.

worldsti... said...

Take it to a dealer who beats are in "very Chean, with a plate that can be loose in the car a danger

itsthewi... said...

If you have a front plate in your country, they will not allow that is placed on the windshield

Post a Comment